Saturday, September 5, 2009

Short Notes

There are only a few species of the animal kingdom that I just don't like. I am not particularly fond of snakes, but I leave them alone and they leave me alone. Spiders, roaches and bees I have no use for. At the top of my list of least favorite animals are raccoons, I have never liked them.

Raccoons are just big overgrown rats, they look cute but they are anything but. Raccoons are mean, nasty varmits!

We have raccoons that scrounge around my neighborhood from time to time, I stay away from them at all cost.

This morning, Lita, my beautiful 9 pound attack dog, wakes up at 2:15AM in full barking assault. She had her sites set on the French Doors in our bedroom and she sees something outside. Her attack wakes me and I peer out onto the back porch. I see a raccoon looking through the glass at us as we USED to be sleeping.

I try to calm Lita down to no avail, I tap the glass to try and get the nasty varmit raccoon to leave and then notice another one on the porch as well, I look again..... FOUR nasty raccoons are outside the bedroom French Doors having a party!

Like I said, raccoons are my least favorite member of the animal kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment